Are you looking for a fresh start? Do you want to be your own boss? If so, Macaroni KID might be the answer.
Macaroni KID is looking for a publisher for this town or one nearby right now! As part of our team, you would join our existing network of publishers in hundreds of communities across the United States and Canada.
Here are 5 reasons why Macaroni KID publishers love their jobs:
1. Our publishers keep 100% of the money they bring in. No fine print! Our publishers keep 100% of all money they make with local advertisers!
2. Our publishers set their own hours and work from home. We are all about flexibility at Macaroni KID. Macaroni KID's owners are entrepreneurs and parents too and they GET IT. We all do! We're all about letting you set your own hours and work when work works for you.
3. Our publishers make a difference in their communities. From filling their Macaroni KID calendars with local fun for families to hosting events ranging from entrepreneur fairs for youngsters to Boo Baskets for the community, our publishers find creative ways to make a difference every day in their communities. We're proud of all of them!
4. Opportunity! Our publishers get unique opportunities, like bartering for their child's summer camp costs, house cleanings, and even — in one publisher's case — a new car! Our publishers also have the opportunity to work with national brands like Mattel, Universal, Kraft Heinz, and many more.
5. Travel experiences. Our publishers are offered press trip opportunities multiple times a year to amazing destinations. This year, for instance, groups of publishers traveled to resorts in Punta Cana, the Catskills, and Orlando. Read more about their experiences at Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts Riviera Maya!
How to start your journey running your own Macaroni KID business? Submit an application here! If you're chosen as the publisher for this town, Macaroni KID will provide you with extensive training and support.
You'll also find our team of existing publishers is an inclusive, generous, and creative group that is always willing to offer support, encouragement, and share ideas.
Want to know more? Watch this video for even more information on becoming a publisher for your community!